Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Memory

The stacks of old photos of my family were long abandoned aside. There are photos capturing the moments we having family trips. Also, there are portraits of my siblings and me. Browsing these photos gave me a special feeling. I realized that my family had not gone for any trips since I was in secondary school. Likewise, we seldom take pictures as a family. The last few collections of photos were taken at my Taylors graduation ceremony and before I left Malaysia to oversea for the 1st time.

As I grew up, our family outings became less frequent. We rarely went shopping on Sundays, which was a scheduled activity when I was a children. Furthermore, since my sisters started working in KL, our relationship became not as close as before. Usually I stayed alone at home with my mom while my dad working outside. Even the simplest family outing, which is having dinner together, could not be held, except during Chinese New Year. Unfortunately, I have missed out the CNY for 2 years consecutively.


Bangkok Trip


Having Fun with Siblings and Cousins

I don't know whether this is a common trend of most of the families. Personally, I think: it is. I am not sure when will be my next family outing as there are not much opportunities. 迷茫......

2 comments:

  1. Umm. Me too, not much of family trip. Dad always not at home, only us. Keke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im not sure whether it is happen to all family but to my family yes. brothers have their own life. hard to gather together even though just a dinner because timing always a problem.

    ReplyDelete