Sunday, May 16, 2010

Emptiness...


Friends are mankind's essential need in life for no doubt. I have been always asking myself how many friends I have. Honestly, besides a group of primary and secondary school friends, I have only befriended with some JPA scholars and least to be mentioned, some members of National Service, who I had lost contact with. Making new friends would be an easy task for many people, but it's a 3 x NO for me. I seldom engage myself in social activities, and never take initiatives to know the people around me. Moreover, I am a quiet person in front of strangers or my buddies' friends, especially GIRLS. Such a loser am I =.=

Sometimes I will feel a sense of loneliness sitting in front of my lappy. My facebook and MSN have been in silent mode for quite a long time. Perhaps, I am a dull man whom everyone would neglect. Perhaps, I don't have good communication skills and could never keep a conversation longer than 10 minutes? or 5 minutes. Sometimes, I would even find myself hard to participate in Mgroup conversation, or feeling myself being a less important member in the group. I really can't figure out who I am actually.



Maybe throughout this post I will be an object of laughter or piteous to some people - "There goes Au Wei Ren, haha / tsktsktsk..." But this is actually how I express my feeling, through some writing. And this is who am I. Am just hoping that I can find a better solution for a better future.

6 comments:

  1. dun like that..i also same de..but u are definitely an important member in mgroup..i believe everyone is important to each other (though sometimes i also feel myself being less important)..but lets hope we are wrong! 天生我才必有用!!! find the right path and go on..

    p/s: im really not in place to tell u anything on making more frens or knowing girls =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree with melvin. you're always important to us. so does melvin. that is why we are so excited for ur return so we can hang out chit chat, go holiday together again! :) m group wouldnt be such fun without anyone of us. i will feel weird if mgroup conversation doesnt consist of made, ccb, diu such words. you guys spend most of the time in overseas but then im glad that ur heart still with m group :) and i can see the improvement in you. don't be shy to talk to girls, let's start it with talking to 4 of us since 4 of us are most close to you (hmm is it?)

    just to let u know that there are no any barriers talking to us. you can talk whatever things, share whatever things. we are a family :)

    sometimes instead of waiting people to nudge you or buzz you in msn, why not make the first move to click on people and start talking? i always thought u're busy thats why i didn't click on you. :(

    be confident. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about that. I had experienced the same problems before. Being the only child of the family deprived me of the necessary skills to communicate with other people. I only started to learn how to make friends when I entered Taylor's. You can do the same too! You have my support, my friend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cheh! quiet in front of gals? u even swore at me le, in case you forget..why so emo? come find us la! everyone in kl/klang oso very sien...dont think too much la~ ^^ be confident to yourself, and u can do it de ~! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. thx my friends..just abit emoing nia..ur guy's comments are my remedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think u're not the only one who experience things like this.
    Everyone of us in M group experienced the same thing. I dunno why. And this has become my main emo factor. Me too can be depressing and emo at times..
    The emo waves Hit me quite frequent recently. sigh...
    You dun have to feel lonely. we're with you. We appreciated your homecoming very much. Never feel yourself abandoned anymore.In fact, you are not!!
    we love u. we really do.
    u can find us whenever you want. any Mian you like. Never give up trying k.
    =D

    ReplyDelete