Saturday, May 22, 2010

Another Kind of Experience

When I was having dinner with parents and sister, we were informed through a call that there was a flood at my grandma's house. My grandma's house is located in Pedas, and there is a river behind. It had been raining all day long though. My mom asked me to accompany my dad helping to clean up the mess.

As we reached grandma's house, I was surprised of the water level. My grandma was sitting alone helplessly. She complaint that nobody had ever stepped in to offer some help moving the things out from the flood zone beforehand. Imagine a 70++ years old lady moving the things alone, before the things being washed out by the flood. We had to wait an hour until the water level started getting lower. Then we cleaned up the wooden house from the living room to the kitchen.


First Glance When We Reached


Cleaning Up The Mess


The Kitchen(After 2 hours We Reached)

This is the another meaningful thing I have done in this summer, helping to clean up the mess after the flood. Its 22 May, after 8 more days it will be the second month of my holiday. So fastzzz.. And I will be leaving my home for 3 days starting from tmr, going to Perhentian Island to have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment