Thursday, June 17, 2010

TM Boleh!

My internet ping has been going high at recent nights for no reasons. I decided to call TM to complain about the problem.

Dialed 100 : Please select your language : ENGLISH (Hopefully the agents would handle the technical troubleshooting better)

Enter your area code and service number: I entered and I was connected to an "Agent" in about one minute. Quite efficient huh!

The "Agent" asked me bundle of questions to verify the account user. At that instance, I was hoping that I will obtain a good solution regarding the so-pro-procedure.

There goes the conversation (Compressed version):

Me: Hi I wonder why my ping would go high to 300+ at night recently, especially between 9pm-1am.

Agent: So your internet speed very slow?

Me: Internet speed was find, just that the problem came when I having online games.

Agent: Oo. Please hold on.

TM musics and advertisements were played for about 10 minutes.

Agent: Hi thx for waiting. Err Mr Wei Ren that's the problem with online games. Now many ppl also complaint about the same thing.....(Bla Bla Bla)

Me:Oooo. So what's the exact cause of my problem?

Agent: Arr...[Ngam xi shek a while]..Mr Wei Ren, can I speak in English?

Me: U meant BM?

Agent: Oh ya. Sebenarnya, .....(Bla Bla Bla). Sekarang ni online banyak spyware, virus, etc. Oleh itu, harus buat virus check, mat check mat check....

Me: Ooooooooooooo. Macam ni la, kamu reset port untuk saya. Saya tengok beberapa hari ini masih macam tu saya call balik lagi.

Agent: O okok. I reset port sekarang la.

Me: Ok thank you byebye.

That's the response I got for complaining about my connection problem. I wonder how could the Malay lady hold a position in TM tech department. TM is sux, this is what you can always hear from others, BUT it's still the best acceptable ISP provider in Malaysia compared to others companies. Kesiannye~

No comments:

Post a Comment